CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Card Workshop


Our cardmaking workshop for this month is "Cardmaking Rocks!" (And no, I don't come up with the titles, but cardmaking does rock.) We get to use the new You Rock paper packet along with a cool stamp set called Just Be You.
March 13th at 10am Saturday


It's coming up quick so let me know if you want to join our group.

YOU ROCK BASIC KIT   $29.95 plus $4.50 shipping&handling
My Acrylix Just Be You Stamp Set
My Reflections You Rock Level 2 Paper Packet
Mini-Medleys Accents Outdoor Denim Collection
Workshop Guide

Cards above are also made with:
Top Coats Rockin' : $4.95
Bitty Sparkles           $2.95
White Hemp             $2.25

Call me at 325-1320 or email me at hwbayley@msn.com to reserve you spot. 
Remember you can also sign up for the workshop without buying the whole kit. You may use my stamps and buy the level 2 paper packet and whatever embellishments you want, but you won't get to take home a workshop guide.

No comments: